[PD] Creating/editing patches on android?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:54:27 CET 2023

Interesting approach. I don’t know if I trust Google that much, personally. OTOH I use Apple devices which have their own issues.

> On Feb 24, 2023, at 1:05 PM, Matevz Leskovsek <matevz.leskovsek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> btw i saw your APK
> builder for pddroid - awesome!

Note: This isn’t me. I am the author for PdParty which is iOS only. PdDroidParty is on Android and was my direct inspiration. You may be thinking of Chris McCormick, the original author of DroidParty. I recognize the naming confusion, but PdIOSParty or PdAppleParty made little sense at the time.

enohp ym morf tnes