[PD] 0.54-0test2 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jul 3 13:12:43 CEST 2023

On 7/3/23 12:43, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> One minor thing: Recently, the Pd console font got bigger, which makes
> it the Pd window look even smaller. 43 chars/line is way too narrow.

actually i had code that would make the Pd console *bigger* so it can
hold a string of 80 chars (which to me is more sensible than the meagre
43 chars).
this commit (f85b718ed57340ca2182bf6415a4c5f8bf3b3dff) was actually merged.
i'm not sure why it's not being triggered. (the unfortunate thing is,
that it's practically only me who touched the relevant files since then)

gmasdf
IOhannes