[PD] 0.54-0test2 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:43:25 CEST 2023

On Sun, 2023-07-02 at 21:09 -0700, Miller Puckette wrote:
> I've released 0.54-0 test 2 - I think all the known show-soppers are
> taken care of... uness something appears broken I'll plan to make the
> 0.54-0release tomorrow.

I couldn't find a 0.54-0test2 tag, so I tested current master
(49daa9b42894).

I couldn't spot any show stoppers. Tabbed preferences are nice. To my
surprise, I don't see any GUI redrawing anymore triggered by data
structures, which makes the GUI much more responsive (compared to
before).

One minor thing: Recently, the Pd console font got bigger, which makes
it the Pd window look even smaller. 43 chars/line is way too narrow.

Roman