[PD] HELP: Pure Data Vanilla v.0.54-0 under Windows 10 22H2 64-bit is not running!

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:08:54 CEST 2023

Following this thread I tried "pd.com -stderr -verbose -noprefs -nogui
-noaudio" on my working 0.54 windows 10 system and got errors about no
recognized cmdlet. When I use "./pd -stderr
-verbose -noprefs -nogui -noaudio" in the Powershell/CMD, without quotes of
course, it works and I see the float precision and verbose channels saying
0 channels.
Have you tried installing to a different folder like your root? I see your
folder structure is a bit different that I'm used to seeing on Win10 maybe
from all the multi-boot setup but I doubt that's an issue.

Further note "pd.exe" launches the app fine no luck at all with "pd.com"

Hope the info might help. I can do any other tests here if needed.

Kylee Kennedy