[PD] HELP: Pure Data Vanilla v.0.54-0 under Windows 10 22H2 64-bit is not running!

Linux ROUEN linux.rouen at free.fr
Mon Jul 10 18:40:31 CEST 2023

Hello Christof,

No chance at all!
"pd.com -noaudio" awa "pd.com -stderr -verbose -noprefs -nogui -noaudio" give the same "no result" than all my previous tests with Pd 0.54.0.

For the time being, I'm giving up on my production PC which has a multi-boot 3x GNU/Linux + Windows 10 and will use for Windows another PC which has a working Pd Vanilla 0.52.3 installed (of course, I will not try to update it).
In a couple of days, I will reinvestigate my production PC and will try to reinstall first Pd 0.53.2 under Windows 10, as even that is not working for the time being.
Fortunately the updated Purr Data 2.19.3 is running like a charm, but without Else and the up-to-date Cyclone 0.7.

Many thanks to All for your contribution.
Joseph Gastelais