[PD] Fwd: HELP: Pure Data Vanilla v.0.54-0 under Windows 10 22H2 64-bit is not running!

Linux ROUEN linux.rouen at free.fr
Tue Jul 11 18:50:01 CEST 2023

Hello Lucas and Christof,

Thanks for your suggestion and help regarding MSYS2 and associated.

Both Good and Bad News from the Windows 10 front!
- Debugging the unzipped "pd-0.54.0-debug.zip" with MSYS2 MINGW64 and GDB is working fine, No Bug for launching both Pd and one of my MIDI patch! See my here attached screen capture.
- But trying to run the unzipped "pd-0.54-0.msw.zip" is still not working at all when in the meantime the unzipped "pd-0.53-2.msw.zip" is working like a charm.

I'm really and totally lost!
(Unfortunately) my electronic music students mainly use Windows, so I do need during this summer to fix this issue on my laptop.

Do you have any other clever idea?

Best, Joseph Gastelais