[PD] Availability of ELSE v.1.0-0_rc8 external for Raspberry Pi 400 (ARM)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:22:48 CEST 2023

Hi, those instructions is the best I can do :)

but here's the pre/test release binaries without those 3 objects
(sfont~/sfz~/plaits~)

https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-rc9-pre-test

tell me which one of these 2 raspberry pi versions work for you. I wonder
if just one is needed these days (armv8 that is)

the virtual machine I have and used to build for pis is not ready for these
three

perhaps someone "ELSE" here can help and try building these 3 objects?

cheers