[PD] Availability of ELSE v.1.0-0_rc8 external for Raspberry Pi 400 (ARM)

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Mon Jul 31 18:29:50 CEST 2023

Well, but I need at least [else/midi] & [else/sfont~]. So current
v1.0-rc9-pre-test is not really useful for me.
I will have one more time a look at your compilation instructions and
will see what I can achieve or not...

Note-1: With Pd/Deken I had to define the User platform as
"Linux-armv7-32" to be able to have access to all my needed externals.
The default platform is declared as "Linux-armv6-32" which is not
relevant for many externals when the "Hide the other architectures" box
is checked.

Note-2: The production RPi OS 11 64-bit (armv8) is too young for being
largely deployed on the Raspberry Pi machines which are compatible with
it. So 32-bit externals will be still needed for a while.

Cheers,