[PD] Building ELSE for Pd Vanilla (here RPi OS 11 32-bit)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Aug 3 21:45:04 CEST 2023

(resending, as I accidentally only answered to joseph)

You must build against Pd-0.54 (as there's obviously no compile time
check for the actual Pd version).

Pd-0.54 has been released after Debian/bookworm, so you cannot use the
Pd bundled with your Raspbian/bookworm.
Either compile Pd yourself, or use the one from Debian/backports:
https://backports.debian.org
When compiling of yourself, you must make sure that the build system can
find the headers.

Personally I think this is a bug in ELSE, and would file a bug that it
ought to be buildable against older versions of Pd (even if that means
that some functionality is missing).

https://github.com/porres/pd-else

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes