[PD] SOLVED!: Building ELSE for Pd Vanilla (here RPi OS 11 32-bit)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:00:56 CEST 2023

Awesome, congrats, I will ask for your help now when rc9 is actually done,
I just can't stop adding multichannel features right now now. And PlugData
won't have an update right away as it might take yet another month or so,
so I'll keep working on it until then.

We decided to take pd-lua out of ELSE and now Albert makes sure to take
care of it and make it available for PlugData.

Cheers