[PD] anyone using PD on Quest/2 VR headset in Standalone (Android)?

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Thu Aug 17 14:18:08 CEST 2023

Hi Scott,

You should have a look on this project (it's beta now):
https://patchxr.com/
It's a PD/Max like, but in VR. You patch in the nothingness. It's very
limited in comparison with PD, but you can do things, or use it as a
controller in OSC.
Ask for bêta testing, it's great, I enjoyed the hours I spend patching
in there. I worked with the team on a project two years ago, one dev
told me they used PD for development, maybe we can imagine an
implementation in the future, some users are asking for it. There is a
bridge patch to communicate in OSC:
https://github.com/maceq687/MC-Modules/tree/master/other

Discord community is pretty active.

Maybe you want to build your own, but it could be a solution.

rph-r