[PD] anyone using PD on Quest/2 VR headset in Standalone (Android)?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:27:04 CEST 2023

yeah i'm aware of PatchXR - it's a cool concept and i am actually on their
Discord as a beta tester which i haven't even tried (/hangs head in shame)
but i'm interested in using PD for the sound/processing capabilities alone.
the physical/visual interaction will be quite different and very unique (i
hope) but not as versatile or wide ranging/open ended as PatchXR is.

however, if anyone actually got PD/libpd to make sounds in Android on a
Quest, even as a prototype, i'd be quite interested for sure. i'll do some
inquiries and see.

scott