[PD] Problem with this (involved) abstraction for XY

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 09:26:31 CEST 2023

Dear Alexandre

Thanks for the kind offer but I would never dare :) moreover, this bug is tantalising… and one day I’ll most probably steal with source reference some of your x-y c code, but the hard job will be to plot all those points in an efficient manner. Some Max users have devised an open GL replacement of our JS for datasets higher than 100k items (yes…) so I will have to be clever there…

In the meantime the performance of this hack is mediocre but I need a few days of continuous dev time to make it native (famous last words, I know I,ll need more than a few days…)