[PD] Help building ELSE 1.0-0 rc-9 for RPi

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Thu Aug 31 16:21:12 CEST 2023

Hello Alexandre,

Raspberry Pi 400 / Raspberry Pi OS 11 (Bullseye) 32-bit (Linux-armv7-32
in Pd/Deken).
Else compilation done from Source code
<https://github.com/porres/pd-else/archive/refs/tags/v1.0-rc9.zip> with
Pd Vanilla 0.54-0 without any issue including [sfont~], [sfz~] and
[plaits~].
After my first tests (Audio/MIDI patches and standalone objects), so far
so good! 😎

   -----> ELSE - EL Locus Solus' Externals for Pure Data <-----
- Version: 1.0-0 rc-9; (Released August 31st 2023)