[PD] Help building ELSE 1.0-0 rc-9 for RPi

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:57:27 CEST 2023

Thanks Joseph. You missed the dependencies for [sfont~], not sure if you
tested them and it worked. I have them here anyway and did update the deken
upload including them, so hopefully it all works!

Deken also marked these binaries as both armv6/armv7... so I guess it works
on both... and armv8 is missing but then you say it's not needed and I'm
trysting I'm offering what pi people need...

cheers