[PD] Help building ELSE 1.0-0 rc-9 for RPi

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Fri Sep 1 17:29:27 CEST 2023

Well, reading and reading again, but still very confused with [sfont~]
additional building tasks including FluidSynth.
For the time being I'm giving up until my mind will be again enough
fresh for restarting the procedure.

Note-1: I have checked in detail on my RPi 400 and FluidSynth (here it
would be fluidsynth-2.1.7-1.1) is not installed at all.
Only libfluidsynth2-2.1.7-1.1 (runtime library) and
libfluidsynth-dev-2.1.7-1.1 (development files) are installed on my system.
Despite that the ELSE compilation including [sfont~] I have made 1 or 2
days ago is working well (loading *.sf2 files, playing it and displaying
/ changing its instruments - names).

Note-2: Remember the issue I had few months ago under Windows 10 with
the conflict linked to [sfont~] between the Else and Zexy externals.
I'm thinking that as Zexy is also loaded when I launch Pd Vanilla, what
is missing in my compilation could be found by [sfont~] in the Zexy folder.
That's just my two cents.