[PD] Help building ELSE 1.0-0 rc-9 for RPi

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:05:45 CEST 2023

Em sex., 1 de set. de 2023 às 12:29, Linux Rouen Normandie <
linux.rouen at free.fr> escreveu:

> For the time being I'm giving up until my mind will be again enough fresh
> for restarting the procedure.

nevermind, just test the new upload, and, actually, I did re reupload once
again cause I had an issue with one of the new objects ([sender]) which is
now fixed.

I'm also pretty confused myself with building sfont~ and that is why I
never updated it and keep shipping the first compilation :) it's
complicated for me as well but I'll try to sort it and explain it better
soon

I'm also trying to rely on github actions but it's not being very
successful... we don't have rasp yet and the linux build seemed to be
corrupted for jim ruxton... also, it can't deal with sfont~ for M1 yet...

Note-1: I have checked in detail on my RPi 400 and FluidSynth (here it