[PD] maxlib on OSX version?

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Wed Sep 20 21:58:17 CEST 2023

thank you all of you,

I installed iemnet and OSC, it works. It's ok for me to use them, it's
just I always thought mrpeach was the one for OSC...
for maxlib I only need [scale], and the abstraction I made works well.

For the story: we use a mac because we need both max/msp and PD for this
project. We also have a PC and I would have preferred Linux with Jack
but max sadly was never ported. We tried with windows but jack was
highly unstable and asio doesn't accept more than one app connecting to it.

rph-r