[PD] [PD-announce] cyclone 0.8-0 is out

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 20:13:41 CET 2023

I can only report what Cyclone Help file is generating into the Pd
console for each of my 3 GNU/Linux systems (Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon,
Manjaro Linux 23.0.4 Cinnamon and Ubuntu Studio 22.04.3 Plasma KDE).
Effectively it's weird that the lists are so different.
I also need to test it under Raspberry Pi OS 11 32-bit and Windows 10.

Frankly I don't remember how it was with Cyclone 0.7.

Understood for the deprecated warnings, it's in phase with your Cyclone
0.8-0 ChangeLog.

Joseph