[PD] Preset management for Pd Vanilla

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Nov 13 20:24:26 CET 2023

So, Pd-L2Ork does ship with SDL library but was built on a newer OSX that
does not support older OS versions. If you upgrade your OS to 11.x or
newer, it should work just fine.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Best,

Ico

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-6139
ico at vt.edu

ci.icat.vt.edu
l2ork.icat.vt.edu
ico.bukvic.net

On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 8:52 AM Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Interesting. Will investigate. Thanks.
>
> Best,
>
> Ico
>
> --
> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
> Director, Creativity + Innovation
> Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
>
> Virginia Tech
> Creative Technologies in Music
> School of Performing Arts – 0141
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> (540) 231-6139
> ico at vt.edu
>
> ci.icat.vt.edu
> l2ork.icat.vt.edu
> ico.bukvic.net
>
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2023, 08:32 Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> this [image: Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 10.31.08.png]
>>
>> Em dom., 12 de nov. de 2023 às 09:40, Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> escreveu:
>>
>>> So, what happens when you get to run Pd-L2Ork on 10.14?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Ico
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
>>> Director, Creativity + Innovation
>>> Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
>>>
>>> Virginia Tech
>>> Creative Technologies in Music
>>> School of Performing Arts – 0141
>>> Blacksburg, VA 24061