[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0-0 rc10 and live electronics tutorial released

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Tue Nov 14 00:50:30 CET 2023

I have still no luck with [sfont~] under Manjaro Linux 23.1.

I just updated to the latest Else 1.0-0 rc-10 thru Pd/Deken:
http://puredata.info/Members/porres/software/else/1.0-0_rc10-with_live_electronics_tutorial/else%5Bv1.0-0_rc10-with_live_electronics_tutorial%5D(Darwin-amd64-32)(Darwin-arm64-32)(Linux-amd64-32)(Windows-amd64-32).dek
-- 2023-11-08 05:42:23

   -----> ELSE - EL Locus Solus' Externals for Pure Data <-----
- Version: 1.0-0 rc-10; (Released novemeber 7th 2023)