[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0-0 rc10 and live electronics tutorial released

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Wed Nov 15 14:20:51 CET 2023

Yes, ELSE 1.0-0 rc-9, released on August 31st 2023, is working under
Manjaro, but only your 2nd compilation not the 1st one.
It seems for this second one you have at least added 'libpcre.so.3' in
/externals/else/amd64/.

Now, if I add this 'libpcre.so.3' file from the 2nd rc-9 publication to
the Else 1.0-0 rc-10, released on November 7th 2023, [sfont~] is now
working under Manjaro Linux.

Note for /externals/else/amd64/ folder:
- in 2nd rc-9 it has 25 files, and
- in 1st rc-10 it has only 21 files,
it's missing 'libopus.so.0', 'libpcre.so.3', 'libreadline.so.8' and
'libtinfo.so.6' files.