[PD] help needed: "conditional" help patches

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Dec 11 15:29:11 CET 2023

Ok, I have a come up with the following solution: I moved the
multichannel section into a dedicated patch and open it with [;pd open
<name> <dir> 1( when the user clicks a bang button in the main help
patch. It's not perfect, but kind of works for my purposes.

I am still wondering if anyone has run into the same issue and found
other solutions.

Christof