[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:23:05 CET 2023

There is also the Zirkonium spatialization server patches which are used in https://zkm.de/zirkonium

The patches are modular and can be used without the main server patch. Follow the clone & build instructions then open zirk_id-help.pd which wraps VBAP, HOA (older CICM version), and binaural output (to some degree) using earplug~. We have an updated version of HOA which wraps the newer CICM Light sources as well, just not integrated into the whole server setup: https://github.com/pd-externals/hoalight

Note: the overall documentation on the server is light but every object has extensive help patches.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>