[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 01:48:16 CET 2023

On 12/30/2023 8:17 AM, Matthias Geier wrote:
> I haven't yet had the opportunity to test this on Windows, and I don't
> know if it can handle "/" as path separator.
>
> If there are any Windows users reading this, it would be great to get
> some feedback on this!

Hi,

I'd tested the Window build (on Win11) about 6hrs ago and it seem to
work fine. i mean all help patches opened flawlessly and make sound with
no issues.

I can't test further as I have no experience with binaurals (and such
stuff).

---------------

the following i just a recommendation but not really important:

on:
https://github.com/SoundScapeRenderer/ssr/blob/master/.github/workflows/pd-externals.yml#L123

you can do:

     make install DESTDIR=build extension=m_amd64

and on:
https://github.com/SoundScapeRenderer/ssr/blob/master/.github/workflows/pd-externals.yml#L127

     sh pd-lib-builder-iem-ci/localdeps/localdeps.win.sh build/ssr_*.m_amd64

this will tell older 32bit-Pds (i mean Windows-32bit Pds)(i mean Windows
for i386 arch) not to load the amd64 binaries.

:)