[PD] pv/fft based realtime pitch shifter

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 05:29:23 CET 2023

Hi, there's [else/pvoc.live~] which is a fft/phase-vocoder based real time
pitch shifter and time stretcher. It's also based in Miller's phase vocoder
example. It uses a delay line but I use the [del~] object from ELSE instead
of [delread4~] (I prefer to use the new name instead of the old [vd~] one).
At the time I had to use this object from ELSE instead because [delread4~]
had a bug that got fixed this year.

There's also [else/stretch.shift~], which is granular based but it's quite
the same, just not FFT based, and I also like to interpret FFT as a form of
granular by the way.

Cheers and happy holidays