[PD] pv/fft based realtime pitch shifter

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 05:44:09 CET 2023

I see your example is based on an example from an older version of Pd. In
Pd 0.54 I have updated the examples to just use [s~]/[r~] instead of
[tabsend~]/[tabreceive~]. Use the latest version for a bug free [delread4~]
please.

btw, my live electronics tutorial has examples that show how to do these
kinds of things and there's an example which is solely for pitch shifting,
if you want just that and no time stretch/compress.

See
Part.09-Spectral.Processing/34-Advanced/3.Phase.Vocoder/1.TimeStretch-PitchShift/
*3.Ring-Buffer-Pitch.Shift.pd*

I haven't updated my examples yet to just use [s~]/[r~] instead of
[tabsend~]/[tabreceive~], will do it soon , but here's a screenshot

[image: Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 01.43.02.png]

cheers