[PD] Fwd: shell external for raspberry pi aarch64

mick mengucci misturapura at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:31:09 CET 2024

Thanks all,
but I use Pd version 0.52.2 and when I put
*command*
in the find externals / Dekken windows I get no result, no error nothing.
I installed MOTEX and [system] does not respond to a message
| echo "whatever" $MYUNSERNAME (

I must be missing something. I can migrate the project to Linux but as I
work with schools and they are dominated by windowz it would be really cool
to solve this and be able to trigger other programs from inside Pd, using
the cmd proimpt window.
Or are there other ways to do that?

IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> escreveu no dia terça, 31/10/2023 à(s)
14:54:

> On 10/31/23 09:07, Chris McCormick wrote:
> >
> > It appears I accidentally upgraded deken itself by installing
> > `deken-externals`
>
> assuming you meant to say "deken-plugin", then yes: if the server
> detects that you are running a version of the deken-plugin that cannot
> handle "new-style" .dek packages then it will *always* inject a
> suggestion for an update of the deken-plugin.
>
> afaik, the first Pd-version that included a deken plugin that can handle
> new-style .dek packages was Pd-0.48-2, which was released some 5 years
> ago...
>
> even Raspbian/buster shipped with Pd-0.49-0 :-)
>
> > and now when I search for `command` it shows up. Cool
>
> and "command" uses a new-style .dek package, so that's why it shows up
> after you've updated the deken-plugin.
>
> gmfdsar
> IOhannes

labio.github.io