[PD] Can't load iemmatrix lib

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:46:41 CET 2024

Thanks for the reply (gia sou is correct :D )

I did install it via apt-get, after I sent the first email, and it did
work, by putting a [declare -lib emmatrix] (I first had to remove the
iemmatrix directory from ~/Documents/Pd/externals though).

The funny thing is that I did install libgsl27 manually with apt-get,
after I read the error I got in Pd, but it still didn't work with the
Deken version.