[PD] Can't load iemmatrix lib

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Thu Jan 18 19:59:19 CET 2024

For the dummy guy I am, the problem -if problem- is:
WARNING: duplicate 'extra' library found!
   '/usr/lib/pd/extra' is active
   '/usr/lib/puredata/extra' is a duplicate

If I remove the 2nd path in Pd Preferences then:
   sigmund~  ... couldn't create
   bonk~  ... couldn't create
   choice  ... couldn't create
   hilbert~  ... couldn't create
   complex-mod~  ... couldn't create
   loop~  ... couldn't create
   lrshift~  ... couldn't create
   pd~  ... couldn't create
   rev1~  ... couldn't create
   rev2~  ... couldn't create
   rev3~  ... couldn't create
   stdout  ... couldn't create
   bob~  ... couldn't create
   fiddle~  ... couldn't create
   pique  ... couldn't create
   warning -- 'template' (pd-help-intro.pd) is obsolete; replace with
'struct'

So, I do need to declare both '/usr/lib/pd/extra' and
'/usr/lib/puredata/extra' paths in my Pd Preferences.

Joseph