[PD] Multiple 'extra' paths (was Re: Can't load iemmatrix lib)

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Sat Jan 20 19:17:22 CET 2024

As requested here attached the Pd screens capture.

Comment:
- Both '/usr/lib/pd/extra' and '/usr/lib/puredata/extra' paths were not
added back yet to Pd Preferences.
- 'home/joe/Pure-Data/externals/iemmatrix' has to be removed as this
folder doesn't exist anymore (it was for the 'iemmatrix' thru Deken) now
replaced by 'Pd-iemmatrix' installed into '/usr/lib/pd/extra' by the
Package Mgr.

Best,
Joseph