[PD] Multiple 'extra' paths (was Re: Can't load iemmatrix lib)

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:16:32 CET 2024

Hi Joseph, hi IOhannes,

you two got me curious and on my Debian stable system I have

/usr/lib/puredata/extra/, which holds the external distributed with Pd as
part of Debian's puredata-extra package, and
/usr/lib/pd/extra/ which holds other external installed as Debian
packages, such as pd-zexy pd-cyclone pd-iemmatrix gem.

Just for reference, there is also ~/.local/lib/pd/extra holding my Deken
installs.

best, Peter

* Linux ROUEN Normandie <linux.rouen at free.fr> [2024-01-20 19:18]: