[PD] Deken not showing ELSE external and others on Raspberry Pi with Debian 12

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Sat Feb 3 13:55:32 CET 2024

Well - well, who said I have said that !? 😕

Now on my RPi 400, I'm running since few weeks the latest RPi OS 12
64-bit (Debian Bookworm).
At least up to few weeks ago Else was not available for this platform,
except the old v.1.0-0 rc-6.

This why for each release I 'm building Else from its source code
including the missing 4 objects [sfont~], [circuit~], [sfz~] and [plaits~].

Here my understanding is for seeing the available librairies in Deken we
need to change the Default platform 'Linux-armv8-32' to the User
defined-platform 'Linux-arm64-32'.
See the attached screen capture.

Best,
Joseph