[PD] RIP Ed Kelly

Julian Brooks lists+pd at julianbrooks.net
Wed Mar 13 12:51:08 CET 2024

Ah man, genuinely saddened to hear this.
Had a few interactions with Ed, liked his work and he did much to spread the word re Pd, esp. around London (town).
May he Rest in Power

Lucas, I got the sense that Dan was talking about code but also imagine (knowing Ed) that much of his music was/is free/open. The two are often deeply entwined anyway. Prolly not top of his family's thoughts atm, maybe something we can quietly do to secure what's out there & take it from there - your kind offer of server access being perfect for that...

Best to all
J.