[PD] RIP Ed Kelly

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:35:35 CET 2024

On 13/03/2024 08:51, Julian Brooks wrote:
> to secure what's out there & take it from there - your kind offer of
> server access being perfect for that...

I had created public repo
https://git.nubegris.com.ar/org.ed.kelly.files/ed.kelly.files

the org. part is to be able to give supercow powers to certain people.

people willing to contribute must create an account on
https://git.nubegris.com.ar/user/sign_up and fork the above repo. then
submitt a PR.

anyone interested but not knowing how to use git contact me
privately(via mail or via repo) or better openly in this list.

this should help to gather the files and hopefully later backups can be
made easier.

:)