[PD] Add to documentation: makenote accepts lists in its leftmost inlet

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:19:13 CET 2024

Hi,

here is a reply from Miller that might have bypassed the list.

Peter

----- Forwarded message from Miller Puckette <mpuckette at cloud.ucsd.edu> -----

From: Miller Puckette <mpuckette at cloud.ucsd.edu>
To: "Peter P." <peterparker at fastmail.com>
Subject: Re: [PD] Add to documentation: makenote accepts lists in its
 leftmost inlet
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 12:41:48 -0400

Certain objects (like spigot or list) don't work this way.  I don't think
there's a hard-and-fast rule.  Perhaps the ones that manage lists specially
should be flagged as not distributing lists among inlets.

cheers

Miller