[PD] Add to documentation: makenote accepts lists in its leftmost inlet

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 18:28:57 CET 2024

Is there enough information available to the core, that could show in
the GUI if the default list distribution method applies to a given
(instance of) an object?  Can function pointers be compared for equality
in C?

I'm thinking something like an underlined first inlet if the automatic
list distribution applies (or the reverse), but of course other options
are available, like tooltips or context menu etc....