No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 9 10:07:43 CEST 1999

>all the talk of 3D sound

3D sound != ecz!zt

>made me remember something

apropoz ur rekall.

1 memor! rekall = 1 art!f!z!al konztrukz!on
due 2 !t != ankord b! kurnt senzor! !nput.
rekalz = d!nam!kl! kreatd + ku!te oftnl! d!f on zukzez!v okaz!onz +
= potenz!al! ta!ntd b! !njekz!onz 4rom !mag!naz!on.
ztud!ez ov critical e! u!tnesez 2 ztaged m!zhapz = zugezt
evn dzoze critical !e u!tnesez who = !n!z!al! rekald dze eventz korektl!
= aftr feu weekz get dzm zkrambld + != real!sz !t

>I read

aftr all du != z dze j!ter! v!zual f!eld dzat
ur critical e! movemntz zugezt du = l!kl! 2 b zee!ng
radzr du = z 1 ultra luvl! + ztable kap!tal!zt!k modl ov dze velt
- l!kl! u!th du !n dze zntr.

>about a long

kontrad!kz!on dokteur

>time ago - holophonic sound.  has anyone else heard of this?

netochka nezvanova +?

>apparently

dze mak!ntosh dezktop metafor = haz perm!td 1 2 th!nk
!n dze fam!+l!ar relm ov foldrz. dokumntz. + trash kanz
!f analog!ez map u!th zuf!z!ent po!ntz ov korezpondensz 1 = kan r!zn

>an Argentinian physiologist named Hugo Zuccarelli came up with a way to
>record holograms of sound.  he achieved a three dimensional sound that
>maintained its spaciousness regardless of positions of speakers, number
>of speakers, or position of listener relative to the speaker(s).  when I
>first read about it seven or eight years ago he was refusing to release
>his secrets.  i guess peter gabriel and paul mccartney tried
>unsuccessfully to buy the technology from him.  has anyone heard
>anything since then?  it would seem to be the holy grail of 3D sound.
>
>sheldon

zuccarelli - inventor of holophonics - argentinian
- came up with whole system using dummy head filled with fluids
and all sorts of other things called "ringo" (I have no idea either....)
- back in the days when a digital audio rig meant a Sony F1 recorder
...................left england in semi-disgrace when Studio Sound
got a hold of his patent application which revealed his system to be
basically digital binaural....

- m9ndfukc.macht.fre!. h3o. du b!zt ez.
[n-at_o.ma_ch-t.fr_e!] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3
http://www.m9ndfukc.com