[PD-ot] Mail contorl

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 20:17:00 CET 2006

You might want to check out sylpheed-claws. It was the only GUI-based Linux e-mail client other than Evolution that I could find with a 'reply to list' key binding. Evolution is just too bloated. Mutt is great - really fast, but I couldn't be bothered to learn how to use it. Sylpheed-claws is more intuitive IMO.

Jamie