[PD-ot] OS/PD/HD BACKUP + PD LIVE OS

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Sat Feb 18 21:12:39 CET 2006

Le 18 Février 2006 15:01, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> There's pure:dyne, which is in development but already very far. Watch
> https://puredyne.goto10.org/ closely.

I was waiting for puredyne but I was too impatient, so I build my own (pd is
in my Kanotix derivative). I used Hans pd-extended distribution and added
more stuff. It's far from being perfect, but it works for me. I hope to
continue its development, but I won't distribute it because of all those
stupid non-free software required for a descent multimedia Linux system.
--
Marc