[PD-ot] walking

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 5 17:54:13 CET 2006

On Mar 5, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Are those moving data structures!?  That's awesome, can we run the
>> patch ourselves, or do you have a video?!?
>>
>> I like the track, how are dynamics controlled?  I want to know more!
>> It would go really well with walking boxes for visuals.
>
> You've guessed it! I've put up a screenshot on
> http://footils.org/cms/show/49
>
> The dynamics are [random], actually. It's a very simple, but quite
> effective Pd patch. Still work in progress.

Yeah, I saw the screenshot and listened to the track.  I want to see
both together.  I am waiting for the video, or the live performance!

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.