[PD-ot] project idea: ngspice for pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 7 15:54:03 CEST 2006

It sounds like an awesome idea.  I was recently chatting with Massimo
Banzi, one of the Arduino creators, about the possibililty of
creating a Pd-ish language for programming microcontrollers.  This
seems like it would be the perfect compliment to the idea.  I
forwarded this proposal to the Arduino crew to see if they are
interested.

.hc