[Pdweb] Re: [PD] Re: [PD-dev] new pure-data.org

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Fri Jun 20 10:01:42 CEST 2003

Hello,

>With the help of a graphic designer, we're supposed to propose a skin...
>And there's a couple of functionnalities that are not there yet.
>Can we wait a little bit?

Since you are doing the skin, should we make one for all or have more
of them paralell. because I already just copied

 - logo.jpg
 - stylesheet_properties

to custom skins doenst make much effects. Feel free to change them
like you want or just delete them, since I just changed two colors.

because somebody asked, the Logo was a joke please change.

mfg winfried