[Pdweb] Localizer

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Fri Jun 20 14:42:42 CEST 2003

How should we make a multilanguage Page.

I have installed a Localizer but no Messagecatalog until now.
Maybe we start with the sandard Plone one and can do more afterwards.

Some questions

Which languages we should respect ?

 (for me german, english)

Who is translating (not content but menus, etc...) ?

How we deal with multi_language content ?

 I propose, since translations are mostly never synchronized, each
 piece language should be an own document. so if we have a tutorial in
 English and German, just have two documents indtead of one
 multilanguage one, where is a language button.

mfg winfried