[Pdweb] Portal Migration nearly done...

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Jun 8 16:35:19 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have finished now portal migration. The last things to do is to test it more
carefully.

I Have made the transition to Plone 2.0.3, but didnt use the ATContent types,
because they seemed to me to less stable. Also I installed now the Debian
packages, because they may be better supported than a an own
installation.

Anyway I think there is need for SKINNING !

I have just changed some colors to get the same like the logo, but it doesnt
look to well. So anybody who doesnt like this please change just deleting
base_properties in the custom folder of skins in ZMI.

Wiki is now integrated smoothly. For a Wikiweb just use Wikipages inside a
folder. The portal now uses also FrontPage as an default index as also
index_html and index.html and index.htm.

Also I installed EPOZ, which is an online html-editor, everyone can choose in
preferences, but then structered text is not possibkle any more, I never use
it. If you think we should hold him we can do...

I also put an Forum on the side, but didnt quickinstall it. So please anyone
wanting a forum just test it, with quickinstall it and test. then remove,
since if somebody starts a forum we have to stick on it.

I hope the side is quick enough.

I remove the portal message on top tomorrow if every thing works and then map
also pure-data.iem.at and pure-data.info on it.

mfg winfried ritsch

- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.at.gpg.net/)