[Pdweb] Portal Migration nearly done...

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Jun 8 16:55:47 CEST 2004

Hello,

I also think we should go over the content. The best thing is to integrate
also the comments in the texts and erase obsolete ones.

I do some things now, also seeing if everything works.

mfg winfried

> Hello,
>
> I have finished now portal migration. The last things to do is to test it
> more carefully.
>
> I Have made the transition to Plone 2.0.3, but didnt use the ATContent
> types, because they seemed to me to less stable. Also I installed now the
> Debian packages, because they may be better supported than a an own
> installation.
>
> Anyway I think there is need for SKINNING !
>
> I have just changed some colors to get the same like the logo, but it
> doesnt look to well. So anybody who doesnt like this please change just
> deleting base_properties in the custom folder of skins in ZMI.
>
> Wiki is now integrated smoothly. For a Wikiweb just use Wikipages inside a
> folder. The portal now uses also FrontPage as an default index as also
> index_html and index.html and index.htm.
>
> Also I installed EPOZ, which is an online html-editor, everyone can choose
> in preferences, but then structered text is not possibkle any more, I never
> use it. If you think we should hold him we can do...
>
> I also put an Forum on the side, but didnt quickinstall it. So please
> anyone wanting a forum just test it, with quickinstall it and test. then
> remove, since if somebody starts a forum we have to stick on it.
>
> I hope the side is quick enough.
>
> I remove the portal message on top tomorrow if every thing works and then
> map also pure-data.iem.at and pure-data.info on it.
>
> mfg winfried ritsch

- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.at.gpg.net/)