[Pdweb] Portal Migration nearly done...

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Fri Jun 11 22:35:56 CEST 2004

Le 11 Juin 2004 12:22, Michael Zeltner a écrit :

> cmfboard doesn't work like plone does, so breaks consitency and
> usability: the developer also didn't get that security is done by
> workflows not by properties and it explicitly doesn't use "more"
> integration into plone (checkin messages like "more work on removing
> dependency from plones styles" or something like that) - god knows why.

That's convincing enough.

> i'm just a plone developer that suggests to "do things right".

I'm still trying to build a "members only" plone site with  wikis and
forums. I noticed problems with both ZWikis and CMFBoard in terms of
integration and security. If Ploneboard works better than CMFBoard with
Plone,  than I'd prefer to use it. BUT it's not supported, and even the
link on plonesolutions.com was removed.

Last time I tried Ploneboard it was not working, but for some strange reason
it seems to work now...

I need to internationalize it and fix some minor problems.
Since you're more experienced than me, are you willing to help?

--
Marc