[Pdweb] puredata.org not working + domain names

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Aug 26 15:02:49 CEST 2004

There is a strange error with the web site.  http://puredata.org causes
a site error but http://www.puredata.org http://puredata.info
http://www.puredata.info http://pure-data.info and
http://www.pure-data.info all work fine.

This leads me to another question.  I think that we should choose one
'official' domain name, and all of the rest should redirect to that
domain.  This is the way the pure-data.info domain is set up now, it
redirects to puredata.info.  My vote is for puredata.org to be the
official domain since its the closest to the original.

These are all of the domains that I know of:
puredata.org
puredata.info
pure-data.info
pure-data.iem.at