[Pdweb] a list archive request... (vote in an online poll!)

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Sat Oct 16 20:40:38 CEST 2004

Le 15 Octobre 2004 06:42, Johannes M Zmoelnig a écrit :

> as for hans' idea to only change links after the iem-launch of
> pure-data.org, i don't really understand it.
> references/links to the "old" pure-data.org will never work again (most
> probably), *but* following them will eventually lead to some
> DNS-grabber's homepage: what does it tell us ?

I already suggested that the mailing list archive could be imported into
Plone. A few months ago I started to adapt a mailing list archiving "product"
for Plone. It would be easier to search through the archive, and there could
be a filter option to remap strings like emails and urls, or to add those new
strings next to the old ones. Does it sound like a good idea?
--
Marc