[Pdweb] please put the dev docs back

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 26 01:04:02 CEST 2006

I just noticed that the developer docs on puredata.org were moved to
the "developer" section.  Please put them back where they were, that
is where they belong.  The "developer" section is not for
documentation, the documentation section is.  That has been long
since established.

Also, there are many, many links out there that point to the old
location for the developer docs.

Lastly, please consult this list before making such drastic changes
to the website.  I've put a lot of work into that section, so you
could have at least asked.